Saturday, September 6, 2008

i LOVE football!!


If you know me, then you know that football is one of my favorite sports!  Not just to take pictures of, but to also watch.  So I will be posting football pictures throughout the season.  These kids are tough and very good!  I believe we have a future Reggie Bush, Deuce, and maybe even a Drew Brees -- Lehi's QB (#1), though he may be small, can throw a football! :)  Yeah, if you can tell, my favorite NFL team is the New Orleans, Saints!!  I had to throw that in there since their first game is tomorrow in the Superdome!  Geaux Saints! :)








Cool last name...huh!




6 comments:

jeff said...

Your photos are incredible!! What aperature do you like to use on cloudy days?

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I love the photos. I feel like i was right there at the game. I sure wish i was. I had a dream last night that you were dating my exboyfriend Kyle. Remeber him? how funny, and that i forgot your birthday, so in case i forget, happy bday next year ha! i miss you and tell jeff hi. no offense for the dream i hope, just my weird head. No tv here and Joel is hating life cuz his penn state games are no where to be found uhg!! he is angry and misses the good old usa love ya girl

The Amayesings said...

What an adorable, handsome, great-looking nephew we have, Amee! And the photos are really great too!!! LOVE them all.

Kerrie said...

Those are some awesome pictures. Tanya sure is lucky to have you around as her personal photographer! :)

Anonymous said...

Amee, I'm so happy you love football, especailly Lehi 5th Grade Team Te'o football :) Thanks for supporting our little team... you definately have a gift. I can't wait to see all the pix. Are you going to do a DVD again this year? I hope so. Blaze & Love it! Thx.

amee sorensen said...

Thanks for your comments and yes I will be doing another DVD this year! :) And I will be putting some more pictures of the team on my site as well as here on my blog very soon. I've been crazy busy but things are getting back to somewhat normal now. :)