Sunday, March 15, 2009

mountain west champs!....1,2,3...


As you know, I had the amazing opportunity to shoot the last BYU game against Airforce!  I think my Dad was with me that day, because a couple of hours before the game, I was talking with him on the phone and he said, "Just be careful of flying athletes coming your way!  I always see the camera people getting run over by those big guys!"  Well, no athletes landed on my lap, but they did land just on the other side of the hoop from me (a few times)!!  So thanks Dad for watching out for me!  :)
Not only did BYU win their last game, but on that night, they became the Mountain West Champions for the 3rd year in a row!!  Congrats guys!  And thanks for letting me capture some of the fun and intense moments of that night!



I had to get one of Cosmo, the Cougar...

Another sold out crowd cheering their team to victory!







One of my many favorites!


















As easy as 1...2...3!





4 comments:

Cindy Ardis said...

That must of been so exciting! Love the pictures, you have the coolest camera, how did you get that picture of the guy in the background dunking and the two guys in the foregroung out of focus. That was a cool picture.

Kerrie said...

I love that Airforce one too. You should see if the Airforce team would like to buy it from you.

jeff said...

Very nice!!!!

The Amayesings said...

WOW What great photos!!! You have a real talent for the action shots. I love the facial expressions you are able to capture. My fav is of the confetti flying at the end of the game. Thanks for sharing.