Wednesday, March 18, 2009

me....in action!



My friend Melissa was able to go to the BYU / Airforce game with me!  Unfortunately I made her sit by herself, but at least she had a good seat!  Right?!  :)  Well, I handed her my PowerShot and let her take a few pictures during the game.  This is what she got....

Me getting ready for the game....

Yes.....I'm taking a picture of her, while she's taking one of me!  Not sure what that guy is doing....he kind of got in the way!  =)  
(Actually, I think he was the helper of the TV guy who was shooting the game.  So, he's kind of important.)

Must be a 'time out' or something!  :)

Thanks Melissa for going with me even though I couldn't sit with you!!  :)  You're the best!

1 comment:

jeff said...

I may be a little biased but not only do you take good pictures but you were also the prettiest photographer on the floor that day.