Sunday, April 5, 2009

tagged "P"


So my sister, Cindy, tagged me and so I have to name a few of my favorite things that start with the letter "p". So here we go... (And I think she gave me this letter on purpose....it was almost too easy!)

1. Photography!
2. Peanut butter & chocolate. Give me a reese's peanut cup any day and I'll be happy!
3. Po'boy's....yummmm!
4. People Magazine. Especially the crossword puzzle!
5. Parades....Mardi Gras style.
6. Pizza....pepperoni pizza.
7. People. Patriotism. Passion.
8. iPod.....that counts right?! Gotta have my music!
9. Palm trees. I love the tropical feel they give.
10. Pepsi. I had to save the best for last!

I think I'm supposed to tag a few people:
Kim: the letter J
Kerrie: the letter S
Christy: the letter H

Now get busy! Have fun!

3 comments:

The Amayesings said...

iPod definitely counts!

I love your photography too.

Tanya said...

I don't think Ipod counts! :) Yours was easy for you! I could have guessed most of those! Good job! :)

Cindy Ardis said...

Oh my gosh, that was too easy, what was I thinking. It was fun to read.