Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THE DICHARRY FAMILY


This family is seriously one of the funnest families.  Ever.  Yes, I said funnest!  Because it's true.  Mom and Dad...aka...Joye and Joel are absolutely the cutest.  When Joel wasn't talking so highly of his wife, it was her turn to turn tell us how much she just loves her husband.  They simply adore each other and it's quite obvious.   And they so happen to have the cutest kids!  Thaddeus is the cute 5 year old and Boston and Astair are the.. oh.. so.. adorable twins.  And there's one on the way, who I know will be equally cute and adorable as his siblings.


Twins!!  I love it!  A few of these pictures kind of remind me of my twin brother and me when we were this age..



















Thaddeus is telling me here that You can stop taking pictures of me now..  (He doesn't know me very well...yet.)









Seriously.  How cute are they?!!



Thank you Dicharry family!  Mary and I had so much fun with ya'll.  And thanks for inviting us into your lovely home even though you were probably very tired of us chasing your awesome kids around.  ;)

3 comments:

Joyeful said...

Amee, I LOVE these!! Honestly, it is incredible that you were able to make such an impromptu and completely unpredictable session look so amazing! You're the best!! Really.

Michelle said...

My computer is so stupid!! I'm just finally able to log on, although I tried a few times last night after I got your text, as I could not wait to see the pics!!

You have magic in your lens! Your ability to see through the lens and pull out each person's personality, no matter how young or old, is truly a gift. You are very blessed with a a very special talent. You are to photography what Shakespeare was to sonnets.

Perfection!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Simple beautiful. But how could they not be. Joye is beauty on the inside out. Great job. Her family is precious. Love the family shot!