Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SYDNEY....IN NOLA


When I was making plans to visit New Orleans with my friend Mary, I called my good friend Michelle to see if she knew anybody who would like to have a photo shoot with us.  Well, Michelle delivered.  She set us up with two awesome sessions.  And Sydney here is one of them.  She is the most adorable little girl with lots of spunk.

Isn't she just so cute?!....

Michelle also knew of this very cool abandoned old building (or what's left of an old building) outside the city.  So what if we had to somewhat take down the fence that said 'do not enter'...  It was worth breaking a little trespassing rule.  I thought.  This place was awesome with the best lighting.  Ever.

When we first got there, Sydney was doing a lot of this...
(She was a little shy...in the beginning.)
But that only lasted a few seconds..  ;)


















I saved this one for last...

Thanks Michelle, Lynelle, and Sydney!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful Amee!! Just Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Amee, you, my grand daughter, daughters have done an excellent job capturing the future star of the Mora/Frazier clan. She is a doll and born on the same day I got married to Elaine, most likley the same time we took our vows. She is a light in a dark room. Love grand dad, and dad.

Heather said...

Amee - I love your photos. They are absolutely amazing. Next time you are through Texas I want to hire you to capture my children. I just can't believe the work you do. It is awesome! I don't even know most of the people you take pictures of, but I love looking at them. Your awesome!
H

amee sorensen said...

Thanks so much Heather! I would love to take some photos of your cute little ones! Hopefully I can get down there sometime 'soon'..

Michelle - glad you like them! Thanks so much for everything!! You are truly the best! Love ya!