Friday, February 26, 2010

BABY TYLER


Meet Tyler.  My newest nephew.  He has got to be THE cutest little guy.  Ever.  While I was in Nola, he came to visit me so I just HAD to do a little 'mini' photo session with him.  But I don't think he minded.  He already loves me and my camera...I can just tell these things.  ;)  And since it was Mardi Gras season and Lombardi Gras season, he was decked out ready for both.  I love it.  And I love him.














Thank you Jeanette, Andy, Patrick, and Tyler for coming to visit me.  Your family is beautiful.  I love all of you.  And I miss you already...

4 comments:

Rebel said...

He is so so cute! I love the one with the little Saints socks...and him sleeping.. OMGoodness! Adorable!

The Amayesings said...

How sweet!!! What a cute little tyke. I'm quite partial to boys myself. Jeanette's lucky like me.

Cindy Ardis said...

He is cute. Great photos, thanks for blogging them so we can see the little guy.

Anonymous said...

So glad you got to come down here again! Thanks for taking some great pictures. I love them! Patrick misses his Aunt Amee. He's been carrying his book around tha last couple of days :)
Jeanette