Wednesday, March 10, 2010

S'MORE. PLEASE.


Taking a break from the daily busy-ness of our lives is not such a bad idea.  Every once in a while.  As my friend Mary and I worked on our laptops till the wee hours in the morning one night, we decided to put aside our work and make these delicious treats...yep...s'mores.  Right in my living room.  And let me tell you, they were yummy.  And fun.  It was a very much needed break and stress reliever.  Taking the time to just relax and roast marshmallows was and is needed.  Every once in a while.  If you don't believe me, go ahead and try it.  You may be surprised.  And no, I didn't burn the house down.  All is good.  ;)  Mary was there to help supervise...remember.  But I did have to eat her marshmallows that she would 'accidentally' burn or catch on fire.  But I didn't mind...really.  And after we had our fill of graham cracker, milk chocolaty, smushy mellowy yumminess, we were ready to get back to business.  (Ummm...yes, I just made up a few new words for you.  You can find them in the new 'Amee Dictionary' coming out soon.  Once it gets approved of course.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sweet, gooey, chocolatey fun...life doesn't get any better!

April Hardy said...

Any moment can turn into a photo opportunity with you. I love it. And I love smores.