Thursday, April 29, 2010

BRETT : SENIOR


Brett is a Senior this year in high school who's got everything going for him.  Not only is he a pitcher on his baseball team, but he's also taking college courses to get ahead.  But, when I first met Brett, the first words out of his mouth were, "I don't like my picture taken.  I'm not very good at it."  Ummmm... Well, I think I proved him wrong.  And if any of ya'll know me, I love a good challenge!  ;)  Once I broke him out of his shell, it was a pretty fun day of shooting.














2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice job Amee! I think guys are way tougher than girls to shoot. You seem to have put him at ease and gotten some great shots of Brett.
What did his family say when they saw the pics? I'll bet they loved them!

amee sorensen said...

Thanks Michelle! He WAS a little difficult.. ;) But Brett's exact words when he saw the pics..."Either that's some good editing or I'm pretty dang sexy!" So.. I think he liked them. ;)