Sunday, April 25, 2010

THE MAYES FAMILY


I love this family.  Not only because Tia, I believe, is one of my biggest fans when it comes to photography, but her boys are so full of personality...each with his own distinct personality.  They are so fun!  And they definitely keep me moving! ;)  I love it.  And I love the fact the this is my second time being able to 'shoot' them.  It's fun to see the boys get older and grow up just a little.   And did I mention how handsome they all are.  Seriously.  Tia, you're one lucky girl.

Here are a few shots from our fun day together...





These next two are just fun...









I just love this one...










Thank you Tia and Russ!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely photos! Tia is lucky to have you are her photographer.

The Amayesings said...

Tia IS lucky to have you as her photographer! They are GREAT and I can't wait to get some prints ordered!! Thanks cute lady!

Kris said...

You don't know me at all, however I've known Tia for years. I can hear her laugh when I see the pics of her smile. What a great family! You do a fabulous job!

amee sorensen said...

Thank you Kris! ;) I love Tia and her family! There are all so fun!