Saturday, August 9, 2008

stephanie & shad's wedding 'sneak peek'...


Remember Stephanie and Shad? Well, they were married on 8.08.08. I wanted to post a few pictures of Stephanie that day. She was amazingly calm, happy, confident, and beautiful! They both had this glow about them. (How do you say that without being cheezy!) Anyway, I loved being a part of their day to help capture these moments. I will post more later, but I wanted to share a few now....












Love this one...
Getting ready...
Ok, so I had to throw this one in! Only because he looks so handsome.
More to come....

1 comment:

The Amayesings said...

Amee, cute!!! All of them are great. I especially like the last one. Stef is photogenic and always takes a good pic. Shad just looks so natural in this one. Love them all!