Wednesday, August 27, 2008

stephanie & shad's wedding


OK....OK....I know, I'm a slacker, but here are some more pictures of Stephanie and Shad's awesome wedding! I had so much fun and it was such a beautiful location! There are a few more pictures on my site if you want to take a look.























Just getting ready.... (I kind of snuck this one in here.)
These cute girls just kept following her around! They totally looked up to her and thought she was so beautiful in her wedding dress! Well, they were 100% right! :)








I love this one.....his reaction to seeing her for the first time coming down the aisle.







Thanks again Stephanie and Shad!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

beautiful wedding! and beautiful pictures!

The Amayesings said...

More great photos! Great job, Amee.