Thursday, June 24, 2010

ITS A GOOD "NIGHTMARE"


A while ago I was asked by Robin Parrish, a successful novelist, if he could use one of my photos for his new upcoming book.  I immediately said YES!  I think it was one of those instances where no thinking was required to come up with an answer.  I was honored that he wanted to use one of my photos for this newly raved novel.  I just couldn't wait for his book to come out.  It's been months in the waiting!  But the waiting is over..  This week I was finally able to check my mail.  And there it was.  THE book.  "Nightmare."  And it was marked with a piece of white paper where my photo was.  Yep.  At Chapter Eight.  It was pretty much pure awesomeness to see! 

Robin chose one of my images of The Myrtles Plantation.  Last year I was able to visit this famous Plantation in St. Francisville, LA.  If you'd like, you can check out my blog post about it and see why this southern plantation is.. in.. fact.. 'haunted'...  I love visiting this place whenever I get a chance.  It's not only haunted, it's absolutely beautiful and very intriguing.  Definitely a place worth visiting.

Robin Parrish's new novel...

The Myrtles Plantation.  (My image that is used in Robin's book, "Nightmare".)

Thank you Robin for choosing one of my images for your new book!  I can't wait to read it!  I'm hearing such great things about it!

2 comments:

Cindy Ardis said...

Wow you are famous. How did he know about your picture? That is awesome congrats!! It sounds like a scary book, is it?

Michelle said...

Amee, that's awesome!! Great job!!
Michelle