Friday, June 4, 2010

PATRICK & TYLER


Meet Patrick and Tyler.  Brothers.  Even though one has brown hair and brown eyes and the other blonde hair and blue eyes.  They are both equally adorable in their own way.  I love these two boys.  And not just because they happen to be my nephews but because every time I go back home to New Orleans, Patrick gets excited to see his Aunt Amee.  Yep, he makes me feel pretty special every time I see him.  Seriously....Who wouldn't love that?! ;)

I had so much fun hanging out with them for a few hours.  Patrick pretty much likes to do his own thing and cute little Tyler is just one sweet baby boy.  And did I mention how seriously cute they both are?...  Love it!




















I just love these next 2...







Thanks Jeanette for letting me 'shoot' you cute boys!  I loved every minute. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures Amee! I never have to worry when you take them! Patrick loved looking at them too. Can't wait to see you again!
Jeanette

Unknown said...

How Cute are these two!!! Dang I would love to see them!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness those were sooooooo CUTE! Jeanette you have such beautiful boys & Amee you did an awesome job capturing the moment. But then again you always do. I always love looking at your pictures, but especially the ones of family! Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks!

Cindy Ardis said...

Jeanette and Andy cute boys. And Amee love the photos. I hope you can get some pictures like that of my grandkids at the reunion. I would be grateful. Love you.
Cindy