Wednesday, June 30, 2010

JUST SOME WEDDING FUN...


I love weddings!  I love being able to capture THE moment.  And every moment in-between, which are usually my favorite moments to capture.  The interaction, the randomness, the fun, the love, and the happiness between two people.  I've been going thru some of my images from some of my favorite weddings that I have had the opportunity to shoot.  And as I look at these, I can remember each day like it was yesterday!  And my favorite compliment that has been given to me:  "I love your style.  I love how fun you are and how easy you make this for everyone.  You're patient, relaxed, fun, and easy going.."

I just wanted to share a few of my favorites.  




































2 comments:

Michelle said...

These are so beautiful, esp the ones of Stacy! (ok, she's my favorite)
How many NOLA weddings have you done? You are a blessed and talented lady!!
Michelle

susan said...

I am a stranger looking at your photography and loving it!
Susan
aynround.blogspot.com