Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the salt flats


Jeff and I drove to the Salt Flats the other day.  If any of you know where this is, can you please tell me why some of these people would even want to get in or even near this water.  It's pretty in pictures, but it's a good thing you can't smell what I smelled while out there.  At some points, it was quite unbearable.  So, thanks Jeff for driving me out there to let me get a few shots.  I do like the pictures though.  :)


Part of the SaltAir....
Yes, we actually saw this walking towards the water...
Jeff took this one...



5 comments:

Kerrie said...

What photoshop do you use? I was thinking about getting the Adobe one (can't remember the exact program name), that's about $150 at best buy. Do you think that would work for me? At least to get started anyway.

amee sorensen said...

Yeah, the one I started with was the Adobe Photoshop Elements. I think that's about $100 (not sure) - but it is at Best Buy. There's also, Adobe Photoshop CS2 and CS3, but they are pretty expensive. I think the Elements should work for you - I liked it. I just upgraded a couple of weeks ago. But, let me know what you decide.

Kerrie said...

Thanks. I think that's a little too expensive for me to start out with right now, so I think I will go ahead and get Elements. Plus, according to Best Buy the ones you are using are only for Macs. Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

Christy said...

Amee- these are gorgeous pictures!!

amee sorensen said...

Thanks Christy!!