Friday, July 11, 2008

utah arts festival


Jeff and I went to the Utah Arts Festival.  The theme was "take part in art".  It was located at the Salt Lake City Library Square.  I heard that the library is one of the best in the country - I believe for its architectural design.  I always love going to the Arts Festival.  There are so many artists with all kinds of media -- photography, paintings, jewelry, cool things made out of scrap metal, cool things made out of glass, things I'm not sure what they are made out of.....  
It really is an inspiration!

Thank goodness for the little foot pool to cool off in....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome photographer!! I love you and miss you. Wish you were here to take pictures of all the sites! The kids say hi and Joel says come out for a visit.

amee sorensen said...

Kim - I would love to come out there and visit! I miss you all! Tell Joel and the kids hi for me! By the way, thanks for the little plug! :) Love you.