Thursday, December 25, 2008

abby's christmas concert


I'm so glad I was able to go to Abby's school Christmas choir concert! I'm so proud of her! She sang her little heart out! And she's so insanely cute!! But I will let you judge for yourself! Here she is in all her cuteness!!....




Not to take away from Abby's moment, but my camera kept wandering over to this little guy! He was crackin' me up!




Here they are singing "rockin' santa clause"!

Great job Abby! I loved all the songs, but my favorite is still the 'fruit cake' song! So funny! I couldn't stop laughing! I think I was annoying everybody who was sitting next to me! Sorry!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody!

May we all remember the meaning of this wonderful season!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay! She looks so stinking cute! Thanks for coming and capturing my kids!

Kerrie said...

Abby looks so cute. That kid with the crazy hair is funny!!