Wednesday, December 10, 2008

alex


Since I've been taking pictures, I have this instinct to find "good" light. Well, I was downtown one day and all of a sudden, out of the blue, I said, "Check out the lighting here." It's awesome!" Everybody around me thought I was a little crazy I think! But, I knew that my next photo session would be there!
Well, Alex here booked me and I asked if downtown would be ok. She agreed and we had so much fun. Not only is she gorgeous, she has a fun, sweet personality too.




































4 comments:

Tanya said...

Dang! I bet she loved these! Your awesome.

jeff said...

WOW!!!!! You are a great photographer. I love the pictures!!!

Mary Marantz said...

so beautiful!!! that was some amazing light!!

Cindy Ardis said...

Great photos. Very dramatic. I liked the one of her smiling, too.
Cute girl.