Sunday, December 21, 2008

randomness in AZ


So, while I was in Arizona for my niece's wedding, I was able to capture a few random moments of the family hanging out together....

The boys trying to fix Mark's scooter... (successfully, I think)

Even Canon was there to help...


Playtime with Great Grandpa!



Autumn tackling Parker...

Just another cute one of Parker!

Autumn giving Parker a little love tap!

So cute!

Notice that Autumn has two little sippy cups - one in each hand!

Cindy, I can't remember who took this picture, but at least the house is in focus! =)

Parker playing peek-a-boo!

Sorry Mark! I couldn't resist!

Ok, I know, I'm a nerd! I took a couple of pictures of myself at the wedding reception... Well, at least now people know I was there!


The happy newlyweds!

Staci, this one still makes me laugh everytime I see it!



My handsome dad!

Ummm.... I'm actually not related to any of these people...



The boys hangin' out....


Cindy, I love this one of you!


Yup! This is Autumn....



My dad and me...

This is a very random picture. I just love palm trees!
Thanks for all the fun times everybody! It was good to see all of you!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks like fun! Wish we were there.

April Hardy said...

Good job on all the photos. Your dad is very handsome. I love that he's my grandpa! Cute photos of Autumn- of course, I am bias. And I got the cd from Christy...thanks so much!

Cindy Ardis said...

How do you do it? More awesome pictures, I am so grateful you took the pictures and have such a nice camera, and obviously a talent for photography. Thanks for the CD's, I haven't looked at them yet so these pictures were a great surprise. Can't wait to make copies and put them all over my house.

Kristine said...

randomness makes the best pictures!!! Can't wait to see you for Christmas!!

Rebel said...

Aww Amee! Those are wonderful. THey make me laugh as well! Thanks for the great picture and the great cd! I have had so many compliments on the photos saying that they are "So contemporary" and "nothing like I've evber seen" they are "So different", "i love the style". You captured it wonderfully! Thanks so much. I can never repay you. If there's anything i can do though, please let me know!