Thursday, May 7, 2009

kim


Kim is not only one of the most beautifulest girls I know, she happens to have a fun and ever-so-energetic personality!  Did I mention magnetic!  You can't help but love to be around her...to hear her stories or just feel her energy that she seems to carry with her wherever she goes.  She also happens to be one of my best friends.  So believe me.  I know.  

She wanted a to do a little photo session one day, so we met and I managed to get a few 'head shots' of her.  :)  She was such the model!








Thanks Kim!  I had so much fun hanging out with you.....as always!  Love ya!  :)

5 comments:

jeff said...

WOW These are beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amee
You are really good!!!!

Amanda said...

i love the last one! she is gorgeous and you did a fabulous job!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Amee! You are the best photog that I know! Love you. You make me feel like a celebrity. ha!

Anonymous said...

You know what else??? I was looking at a close up of one of the pics and i could see your reflection in the pupils of my eyes. I felt like a detective searching for clues in a murder. I would be a good one ha!