Friday, June 12, 2009

baby mason



Mason took his time coming into this world as his mom well knows!  But I think that you will have to agree that he was worth the wait!  He was just over 6 pounds and cuter than ever!  And talk about one good little boy!  Kristine, his mom...who happens to be my beautiful niece, tells me he sleeps in till 10:30 am!  Now that's my kind of baby!  ;)

Here are some images along with his proud parents Kristine and Ryan!






Here he is with his favorite book!  ;) 


















*Update:  I just had to share this photo because I love this baby!  ;)  After the shoot, Mason's mom, Kristine, asked if I wanted to hold him.  Ummmm....yeah, of course!  So as I took the little guy in my arms, Kristine took my camera and said, 'Man!  This thing is heavier than Mason!'  Which was true...he's light as a feather...and my camera, well, is heavier than a feather!  ;)
(She snapped this quick shot.)


Kristine & Ryan:  I am so glad that I was here in NOLA when your adorable little boy was born.  Thank you so much for letting me hang out with you for a little bit and capture this moment!

10 comments:

April Hardy said...

Those are beautiful! Where were you when I needed Weston's newborn picturs taken? Mason is tiny! My 9 lb Weston would have smothered him! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have been dying to see new pictures. It's hard not being around my cousins and seeing their babies.

Michelle said...

ok, the ones in the bird bath are totally sweet!! And the ones the bookshelf too, with the NOLA book totatly rock! And the one where it looks like the baby is trying to touch Kristine's face while she bends down to kiss him is awesome...I just chuckled with joy when I saw these. Great Job!

Christy said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! He looks a lot like Noelle huh? They're really cute, you did a great job.

Kristine said...

Thank you so much for coming over to take this pictures of Mason. I'm so glad you were able to do that for us. They're perfect!

Tanya said...

CUTE!!! And is he a strawberry blonde! Oh thanks to daddy! You guys did good! And of course Amee, you did awesome as usual! Hurry back my kids are growing fast with no Aunt Amee to document! We miss you! Congrats Ryan and Noelle!

Momma_S said...

All I can say is GORGEOUS!!! Both Mason and the photos. Love the bird bath Amee. You are so talented and apparently Noelle & Ryan are talented at making a cute baby.I want to hold him. He looks about the size of a poboy.Can't wait to tell Logan "Miswell" is Mommy.

Cindy Ardis said...

Oh I had to laugh at Cheree bo-boy comment.(You probably shouldn't let her hold him till he gets bigger) He is so cute, he looks so much like Noelle. I have been so anxious to see pictures of the little guy thanks for posting them, he's a keeper!!!

Heather said...

Love the pictures! I have been hoping to see some pictures of him! Congrats Kristine & Ryan he is adorable! And awesome pictures Amee. When you come through the big D next time I would love for you to take photo's of my gang!

Kristy said...

Wow!!!! I love the bird bath pics. There have been countless afternoons I filled that bird bath with water. My mind will always come back to the images of Mason, next time I add water. Thank you for capturing it so well.

Amanda said...

he is so dang cute! you did a great job!