Tuesday, June 23, 2009

catching up...


I've been so busy lately that I'm having a hard time keeping up.  It also doesn't help that my internet decides when it wants to cooperate...which isn't too often!  And then when it IS cooperating, it's slower than that tortoise who races against Bugs Bunny!  (Hopefully those of you reading will know what I'm talking about!)  ;)  So needlessly to say, I have a lot to blog about.  

But I wanted to do a quick 'sneak peek' post tonight and share a few fun photos of two of the most amazing people in my life...my parents!  ;) 




Stay tuned...more to come...lots more!  ;)

5 comments:

Momma_S said...

I LOVE the pics of your parents!! How neat that you did a shoot with them. I've got to get some prints for our family. Your Mom really seems to have enjoyed it. She looks like a model working the camera!!! And you really captured your Dad's stoic side.LOVE them. Please share.

April Hardy said...

I love my grandparents. It's nice to see pictures of G'ma out. I read alot about you and G'pa going places and wonder where G'ma was. I love your parents very much. I wish we could see them more often. Thanks for posting those

Michelle said...

Reid and Jewel look like a couple of young lover's! How sweet that they have never lost that "spark"...how lucky we would all be to have a love like that to span more than 5 decades!! You are right, these are 2 of the most special people that I know as well. You did a beautiful job with them and they have done a beautiful job with YOU! Can't wait to see more of your adventures...
Michelle

Cindy Ardis said...

I miss mom and dad, thanks for the photos, they so good and happy. They are amazing people.

amee sorensen said...

Hey Cheree! I would love for you (or anyone else) to have these! I can make you a CD if you like! I am posting more of the 'shoot'. So let me know if you like 'em. We had lots of fun doing it. Afterwards, we went to my new favorite po'boy place, "Bears", across the Causeway. They also have the best fried pickles! Yum!! ;)

And thanks MIchelle! ;)