Tuesday, June 30, 2009

meet the parents


Meet my parents!  The two most influential people in my life.  Married for over 50 years, with 7 kids, 25 grandkids...with 1 on the way, and 15 great grandkids...with 1 on the way.  (I'm pretty sure I'm close on those numbers!)  Even if it means traveling across the country, they try really hard to be a part of all of the events, birthdays, weddings, baby blessings...well, you get the point...that happen pretty much all the time.  Well, there is over 50 people to keep up with, counting in-laws and such!  ;)  These two have many stories, many friends, and have a love for everyone they have met and have been able to help along the way.  They are very giving and caring.  Ask anyone.  You can't help but want to be a part of their lives.  Lucky for me, I was able to have them for my parents.  ;)
















One of my favs!  So New Orleans!


10 comments:

Christy said...

Very nice! Does grandma check blogs? I'll expect to see these all over her house the next time we visit.

Kristine said...

I love it. Especially the picture of grandma peeking behind the post. So cute.

The Amayesings said...

Great pics. My fav? The last one--sooo sweet!

Momma_S said...

Love the pics Amee!! So cute how you Mom & Dad still hold hands and love each other so much. That's how I picture me and Howard in 30 years. Ok, didI miss an announcement who is the one great grandkid on the way?

Cindy Ardis said...

Cheree to answer your question. Jeanette!!! Isn't that exciting.
Great pictures Amee. (do you ever get tired of hearing that) Anyway, you captured something in them with those pictures that we don't always get to see. Thanks.

Rebel said...

i lovveee the one where she is looking back to g'pa and they;re both laughing!so cute!

Ali Brown said...

So stinkin' sweet!!! I love it when folks give me a little peep into their lives and family :) It makes me feel like I know ya a little better :) So you are rockin' the vintage post processing. You know I'm a sucker for that...LOVE IT!

Momma_S said...

That is sooooo exciting!! When someone reads this and talks to Jeanette tell her I am very excited for them!!

April Hardy said...

And I am lucky enough to have them as grandparents! I wish Drew could know them as well as I know his grandparents...thanks for the pictures. They are beautiful!

Erin said...

Love these. I am sure your family will treasure these pics always.