Wednesday, November 19, 2008

autumn


Imagine a little tinker bell with no wings to fly around with, but instead, has these little feet that she uses to glide along the ground with! Well, meet Autumn. She is this little tinker bell. She runs wherever she goes on her little tippy toes with her arms dangling somewhat behind her. And this little one is fast!! When she moves, she doesn't even look like she's moving her feet. I was told that she didn't crawl at all, she just started running!
Well, I managed to grab a few shots of her in the small amount of time I was with her.
And did I mention she's my 'great' niece and very, very cute!




Notice the tippy toes?!



This is one of my favorites!

And this one! I just love the look on her face here.




4 comments:

Kerrie said...

She's looking more like April as she gets older. With a little touch of Drew!

April Hardy said...

Wow Amee. You really captured the beauty of Autumn and all her personality. You are very talented. I know you are busy, but I would love copies sometime! I love my little twinkle toes, and think comparing her to TinkerBell is completely accurate.

Rebel said...

Wow- those are all amazing Amee! She is my favorite... :) Honestly, I really like the last one with her by the greenery. Man! I just want to see more and more!

I'm not trying to rush you or anythign of the sort, but when do you think I'll get the bulk of the pictures? I could send you money for cds and such if it's needed. Aww.. I love your work. I knew it was a good idea to tell Mom to ask you :)

Cindy Ardis said...

i love that girl. you discribed her perfectly. She is a little tinker bell. She has lots of personality.