Wednesday, November 5, 2008

family time...


My brother, Howard, and his family came up from Dallas to visit. Their oldest son, Logan, was going to the MTC to get ready to go to India! It was so nice to see them and to be able to spend some time with them. Their family is so funny! There's never a dull moment! In fact, they could all be comedians!

While they were here, we took the opportunity to go up in the canyon and check out all the cool fall colors! It really was beautiful! Here are a few random shots from that day.








Gavin, Burke, and Adam...




My sis-n-law, Cheree, and me...

My brothers...


Eli and his cousins got the football out!

Logan with his parents...


One of my favorite family portraits! (We missed you Kaycee!)

I love you all!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Great pictures of the fam. They always look so happy together. And those colors are beautiful. I wish we could get more colors like that down here.

Anonymous said...

wow! you just get better and better every time I see a new photo session. Guess What??? U r gona b busy in a couple weeks cuz we are coming home!!!! Joel has to stay for work, but we will be there on the 15th 9of Nov. soooo I can't wait for you to take pictures of the kids!! Not me cuz i'm still fat ha! but I can't wait to eat at los hermanos. I am dying for some american food. lov ya!!!

Kerrie said...

I love fall pictures! What's up with Superman life thing?

Christy said...

Thats so sad Kaycee wasn't there because that family picture is AWESOME!!

Tanya said...

Amee! Where are the glowing berries? You know that was the best photo!:) Just kidding.

kati b said...

Hey Amee, I am a friend of Howard and Cheree and their fabulous family -- and got connected here through their blog. These photos are wonderful and I love the one of them all at the end. (Can we copy and paste Kaycee in there?!) My husband is from Taylorsville, so my home-away-from-home is the SLC area. I am so jealous of the sights you get to see and capture on film. Other than getting married there in October of 2003, I haven't been there during the fall (my favorite time of year there up in the canyons!) since 2000!!!!! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I was drooling over these pictures, both for the scenery and the dear people that are in them!!!

amee sorensen said...

Thanks Kati! I know, I actually thought about photo-shopping Kaycee in there!! It's not complete without her! And, yes, I would have to say that fall has become one of my most favorite seasons. Being from New Orleans, I never really experienced it until I moved out west. If you ever get to come and visit, let me know!