Monday, November 10, 2008

staci & andrew 'sneak peek'


Here's a little 'sneak peek' of Staci and Andrew's wedding! (I will post more later, but I wanted to share a few now!)
You couldn't ask for a more perfect day!

Here's a snapshot of the wedding party. I love this one and seeing everybody's personality! :) I asked them all to strike a pose and, well, they did! I admit, some are workin' it more than others, but it was fun! I'm not exactly sure what the guy in the back is looking at though!? :)

Absolutely beautiful!


Staci, I was going to save these next two for last, but I couldn't help it! They're a couple of my favorites!

More to come....
:)

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow Stacie! You looked beautiful! It looked like a fun wedding and we wish we could've been there! I hope all went well on your day! Can't wait to meet Andrew face to face and not via web cam!:) Come visit!

April Hardy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Hardy said...

Amee! Good job. I love the photos on here, and the ones I got to see in the hotel room. You did an awesome job...even though 1/2 the time my mom was shouting orders. It's hard for some people to surrended control...even to a great professional like you. I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Rebel said...

AMEE! Those are brilliant! I cannot wait to see the rest! Oh man! My heart was pumpin fast at the mustang oens! WHEW! So excited. I cannot thank you enough for coming down & being there with us. :)

Kerrie said...

Those pictures are amazing. And what a great idea taking pictures of her mustang. From her myspace page, you can tell she loves that car.

If you can, can you send me a copy of the pictures you took of the girls. Morgan's birthday party is coming up soon and I want to update some of my pictures around the house, and I might do something with Morgan's pictures for the party. Thanks!

Can't wait to see more of Staci's wedding. Wish I could have gone. :( Like I said before, wish I could get married again so you can take our pictures!