Monday, November 17, 2008

staci & andrew wedding: part 2


I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family! My beautiful niece, Staci, was married in Mesa on September 7th. I was honored when her mom (my sister, Cindy) called and asked if I would be the photographer of this most important day. I think I said, "Me, are ya'll sure?!" :)
I was so happy that I could be there with Staci and her new husband and help celebrate their new life together. You can just see how much they love and care for each other! They are such 'cool' people! One moment they're hi-fivin' each other, the next, they're holding each other in their arms, or just laughing, and hanging out with friends! Their personalities just seem to compliment each other.
The day couldn't have been any more perfect!

Where they were married...


You can just feel the love they have for each other!



















Little details at the reception...








They had this amazing chocolate fountain there, with anything you could imagine to dip chocolate in! If I wasn't so busy snapping away, I think I would have just pulled up a chair!

Their first dance...



Father and daughter dance... I love the look on her face here!

And here!

I absolutely love this one with her grandpa! (My awesome Dad! :)

And, we can't forget about friends!

Aren't they just so awesome together!
Staci and Andrew, thank you so much for letting me capture all the fun moments of your special day! I'm so glad I was able to come and be a part of it. I wish you both the best!
Love, Aunt Amee :)

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

The reception was beautiful!

And what was that groomsman doing in the background when Andrew is kissing Staci's cheek in front of the temple? Weird.

Kristine said...

That's so cute. high fivin' one second and hugging the next. That sounds like Ryan and I!!. They're so cute and they look they're going to have lots of fun together.

Pictures are great!!!

Heather said...

Amee, since i don't have a blog spot yet, I just had to tell you on Heather's blog, the pictures are absolutely wonderful. Oh, my gosh, I love them and I know Staci's loves them too. You captured her spirit and personality so well. Thank you so much. I can't wait to frame them and scrapbook them. You did an awesome job. Love, your siste, Cindy