Friday, November 21, 2008

parker


Parker is one of the coolest babies!
The reasons:
-He loves his 'great' aunt Amee! :)
-He's so mellow that he will just hug and cuddle with just about anyone.
-He doesn't cry.....well I've never heard him cry. (I'm sure Christy could tell me different!)
-He loves to suck on his bottom lip. (Which makes for some cute pictures. It seems to bring out those awesome chubby, little cheeks!)
-He loves his 'great' aunt Amee! (Oops! :) I think I mentioned that one already.)
-He seems to have fun (or seems content) on whatever is going on, even when Autumn comes in with some excitement for him!
-He's just adorable! (Need I say more!)






Here comes Autumn for a hug!

Somebody help! He's about to be tackled and he has no idea!
There is a sequence to this picture, but I just couldn't decide which pictures to post, so I posted this one because I love the look on his face! Don't worry though, there were about 3 sets of hands ready to help him get out of this! :)




One of my favorites...

Isn't he just so dang cute! Pouty face and all!




He loves his great grandpa!



And we can't forget about Cannon!



4 comments:

Christy said...

He IS so dang cute! I love them I love them I love them!! I don't know which ones my favorite... all of them. But I really appreciate the ones with your Dad because that's Parker's namesake right there. Parker Reid. And I think its so cute how much your Dad loved holding him that weekend. I can't wait to get the disk of them and have the prints!

Heather said...

He is such a cutie! I fell in love with him at the wedding. What a sweet, cute, content little boy. I sure do miss him so it was great to see his adorable pictures. You are an awesome photographer!

Kristine said...

Oh wow, he has gotten so cute. Everything about him is cute. His chubby cheeks, his big brown eyes, even those eyebrows. I have never seen a baby with such perfect eyebrows. He is adorable.

Cindy Ardis said...

Parker is so sweet and adorable. Wait till I get my blog going. I have some of the cutest pictures of Parker and Amee. He just melts into your arms and into your heart. He's so cuddley and fun.