Tuesday, November 24, 2009

THE BORLIK FAMILY


This family can be summed up in one word:  Beautiful!  I absolutely love them.  I've known Craig and Kacy for about 10 years and they are two of the most strong and amazing people I know.  And their boys are soooo very cute and very, very active.  I loved every minute of chasing them around.  Loved it.  

And I couldn't believe it when I actually got them to sit by me for about 45 seconds....straight.  ;)






I love the feel of this one...






They have THE best backyard.  Ever.






I love this image!  ;)


I'm going to end with what could be my most favorite shot from the day!

Kacy and Craig:  I really did have a blast with you and your boys!  Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Mrs. Barlow said...

WOW! What a trip to see that family! Saw your stuff from Jessica's facebook and wanted to check it out! amazing Amee! you are so talented. Maybe someday we can have you make magic out of my little family too...