Friday, November 13, 2009

PICTURES OF ME...


I'm back!  I know, I've neglected the blog world for a little bit, but I'm back in full swing.  I have so much to catch up on...  I can't wait to share.  Mary and I had so much fun in New Orleans, although I think she's a little upset with me for making her go to Cafe du Monde and Shortstop, for a po'boy, a few times while we were there.  But I tried to explain to her that you have to leave your 'diet' at the airport when you come to NOLA!  We 'locals' don't even know what that, 'diet', word means.  I even taught her how to order her po'boy..."dressed".  She's comin' around!  ;)  Love you Mary!  Thanks for meeting me in this awesome city.  We had so much fun with our sessions and with our photography conference.  One of our sessions included a set of twins...boy / girl twins!  And there's a few other cuties that I just love.  Can't wait to share!  But for now, your gonna have to settle for some photos of me that Mary took in The Quarter.  One of our goals while down there, was to 'shoot' each other and it was a blast!  Here's some fun shots for you...




















(Don't ask me what I'm laughing at here....I think if I told you, Mary might kill me.)  ;)

Thanks Mary!

1 comment:

Mary Curry said...

I had an AWESOME time and can't wait til the next time we can get together! Thanks for all the good eatin' and how to order my Po'boy! Talk to ya soon!