Monday, November 16, 2009

PATRICK, LEMONS, & FOOTBALL


Patrick has got to be one of the cutest little boys around!  I love him like crazy!  Not only because he's my nephew and the fact that he likes to hang out with his Aunt Amee, but he's VERY energetic and has a personality that could just make you want to kiss his cheeks off!

Here are a few fun shots I was able to capture of him while he was running around... Did I mention that he is one very energetic boy!  ;)  And Dad (Grandpa), don't be upset, we didn't pick all the lemons off your lemon tree!  ;)  
(I know these are green and look like limes, but after I tried one, and my lips puckered, I knew they were lemons!  Trust me.)

And I'm gonna start off with my favorite...
(Just look at those gorgeous brown eyes!)











After the fun lemon picking, we had a wardrobe change!  And got in the football mood!



(Grandpa, don't look...)

Love it!  He's happy about his Saints being undefeated!  Who Dat!













Oh yeah...Patrick says, GEAUX SAINTS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great photos! Patrick had so much fun. He's still talking about you! Can't wait for you to come back!!!! Jeanette

Tanya said...

LOVE THEM!!!