Tuesday, November 17, 2009

ON THE SIDELINE...


So we all know I love football.
The game itself.
The cheering.
The yelling.
The excitement.
The hi-fives.
And being on the sideline. Especially for this team. I've become quite attached to some of the players. And some of their awesome, devoted moms. I've been a part of this team for 3 years now. And I love it! And I loved it when I got an email from a certain mom on the team sending me this picture. It seems to validate how much I love what I do. Blaze, #27, here just made an amazing catch and ran it in for a touchdown! Afterwards, he came over to me and tipped my hat. I turned around to find it was him, and I couldn't hold my excitement in. I love this kid. (I think I just may adopt him and count him as another nephew. Hope he doesn't mind.) So we shared a hi-five and I definitely praised him on a great play. Well...because, lets face it, it was! And I love that someone captured that moment so perfectly. I love the game. I love being on the sidelines.

(Yep. That's me with the purple LSU hat on backwards..) ;)

Thank you Terra! I absolutely love it!

No comments: