Thursday, November 5, 2009

MASON...THE PIRATE


Mason is my...oh so cute...great-nephew.  This is Mason's first Halloween and he's pretty much loving it from what I can see.  This little boy is so happy and so good and he's got to be in the top 3 in my family of babies to have the best cheeks.  Ever.  If you don't believe me, check them out yourself.  ;)







Mason dressed up as a pirate for Halloween.  He was THE cutest thing.  He loved the camera so much, that he started showing off how good he could roll over.  I love it!  And I also love his big blue eyes!




It's hard to pick a favorite, but I'm thinking this could be it!

Thanks Kristine, Ryan, and Mason for letting Mary and I shoot you like the paparazzi!  ;)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I LOVE his face in the last picture. I almost wish he didn't have that hat on. Thank you so much for taking those pictures. Once my computer is fixed I'll send you the pictures of you two taking pictures of Mason.

amee sorensen said...

Bring him on over, I can always shoot him again with his normal clothes on....before I leave. I leave Wednesday. That was my favorite one too. He's sooo adorable.