Saturday, October 11, 2008

beignets?!.......


I know some of you might not know what beignets are, so I am just posting this so you can see what I was talking about in my last post with Patrick. And I am going to use Patrick again for my model... :) By the way, isn't he just so stinkin' cute!!!

So, these are beignets.... And like I said before, if you don't know how to eat them, you could look like Patrick in the next picture wondering what just happened and how! :)
Rule #1: Do not exhale while eating...
Rule #2: Do not inhale while eating...
Rule #3: Do not sit by anyone who is not following the first two rules...

And there you have it....
Seems pretty simple.....doesn't it?!.....
Oh, and just a side note: it's pretty easy to forget the rules before indulging in these tasty treats, but it only takes once! :)

Thanks Patrick for all the fun!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Patrick is a handsome little guy! Right now he is thinking "What the..."