Thursday, October 30, 2008

patrick....


OK.....I am way behind in posting, but I've been so busy lately! Sometimes I feel like I have to remind myself to breathe! I'm attempting to catch up. So, keep checking back, I have lots to post about.

**And for all the football fans, I will be posting more of the season real soon! (And I will give some info on ordering pictures on-line......Thank you so much for you patience!)**

This is my so very cute nephew, Patrick! (Yes, this is from when I was in New Orleans! ....Told you I was behind!) He's definitely another one of my most favorite little people! These pictures were taken at my parent's house. I love the brick!







2 comments:

Kerrie said...

I love him hugging the fire hydrant

April Hardy said...

your pictures are amazing and help capture the real beauty of people. he looks like a little man in these photos, not a toddler. well done Amee. Can't wait to see you next week!