Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween!


Halloween.......the one day when we can dress up like anybody or anything and it's ok!  It's ok to look goofy or funny or weird or whatever!!  It's ok to not be yourself and step outside of our little bubble and be someone else!  And it's fun!!  

When I saw Adam's (my nephew) costume, I couldn't stop laughing!  It was pretty awesome.  Here he is in all his glory!  Can we say "welcome back kotter"!  


Here's Eli, Adam's little brother.  And Eli, don't hate me, but I really can't remember who you are!!  I think it's something 'cody'.  Maybe, colonial cody.....  I'm not sure, but you looked so cool!


This is a friend, Matt, I think.  He's the grim reaper!  (Did I spell that right?!)

Here's Blaze, the ref!  But, there is actually more to his costume that his mom later told me.  He's suppose to be wearing sunglasses and sporting a cane.  Can anyone guess what he really is?  Yes, he's a "blind ref"!  :)  How awesome and creative is that!


It's time for a group photo....  Um, Eli, what are you doing?!

Uh oh, I think the ref just threw the penalty flag!!  Eli, I think that's on you!  Could be illegal movement or something! :)

And we can't forget the beautiful Miss Abby, who tonight is a 'southern belle'!  I love her look!  It's so her!!


Another group photo.  We had to get the girls in one.  And I think we added somebody.  Oh, yes, that's Abby, the cat.  So cute! 
Um.....Eli, could you come back to earth please!?  Eli was definitely in character tonight!  But I still can't remember who he is!  

There's everybody!  Don't they look great!

My twin brother Chris!  We're getting ready to grill some yummy hamburgers and hotdogs! (He's serious about his grilling!) :)

Here I am with Chris!  I can't remember why I'm holding a pumpkin!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun halloween!!

Just a side note:  Did you happen to notice that none of us were wearing coats!!  You might not think that's a cool thing, but it so is!!  Usually during halloween, it's either snowing or freezing cold, or worse, both!  This day, I think, is in the record books for the hottest halloween here in Utah!  It was in the mid to high 60's.  Yeah for us!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look awesome! Wow Did Tanya make those costumes? What a bunch of fun kids. Yes, Chris is seriously serious about his grillin' Love you. Be home soon. Like right before or right after Thanksgiving.

amee sorensen said...

I'm so happy!! Can't wait to see you!

Kerrie said...

I think Eli might be a Power Ranger. I'm not quite sure.

amee sorensen said...

So I just asked Eli again what he was, and he said he was a "clone trooper" and that his name was 'commander cody'! I still don't know what that is, but that answers that question! :)