Wednesday, October 1, 2008

eli's soccer game


Eli's one of my most favorite little people!  He's funny, smart, and dang cute!  I love his humor and facial expressions.  This was his last game of the season - I only got to see half the game, because I had to go pick up his older brother from football practice - but I promised him I would take some pictures of him playing.  I loved every minute.  I think at some points during the game he thought he was playing 'football' instead of 'soccer'! :)


He got a running start to kick the ball in.  I love the look on his face!  It's so intense...



3 comments:

Christy said...

I love that you post pictures of family! Its fun for us to see!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Eli likes them except he was concerned that you put them on the internet instead of paper. I guess he wants one for the sports wall!

The Amayesings said...

Awesome shots!!! Our little "Weeli" (Zach calls him)is just a stud-in-training isn't he?!?! Love the photos!