Saturday, September 26, 2009

ABBY'S TURN FOR SOCCER


Yes. It was back to back soccer games for me. But it was a nice break from football. I love to see my little niece and nephews play sports. Abby had her last soccer game last night. She played awesome! She's getting so big. And she's so cute! I can't believe it. I had fun being able to be there and capture some fun moments on camera for her.

Love this one. I love when they look back at me. I guess they just want to see if I'm still watching.

Ok. So the tongue thing must run in the family! First Eli. Now Abby. ;)
Love it! And I love this shot of her.

This girl is cute, but don't let that deceive you. She'll take you out if necessary. ;) Go Abby!

Just taking a quick break...





Abby with her medal. Great job Abby!

How cute are these two?!
Eli came up to me after the game and said Amee...so did you get some good shots of Abby playing soccer? He's so cute. And he couldn't wait to get home and see HIS pictures from his game the night before. He even asked if I could print and frame one of them for him. His favorite. Eli, if you're reading this, I got your picture printed for you! ;)

And here's the 3 of them...

And yes. It was me. I told the boys to tackle their sister. But doesn't it look fun?

3 comments:

Tanya said...

ok maybe it is just because I am filled with hormones but these pictures are making me teary! These are such great pics. As a mom I feel like all I ever see is arguing between them, but I love what you captured here. It remindes me how good they really are. I love these kids.

amee sorensen said...

I know. When I noticed them being all cutsie with each other for me, I wanted to take advantage of it as much as I could. Glad you like the pics. And they ARE GOOD kids!! Really.

carrie said...

These are amazing photos, as always! Your family is lucky to have such a great photographer to capture those special times. :o) BTW, I loved the photos you did for me. THANK YOU for getting them so quickly. Matthew was so excited to give John the enlarged one of the two of them. It turned out great. You are so talented.