Thursday, September 3, 2009

MORE LEHI FOOTBALL!


Lehi came out on fire Tuesday night!  Yes, they were hot!  Ready to play some football!  And that they did.  This was one great game to watch on the sidelines.  These boys played so good that I think they could've beaten Lehi High School.  Honest.

Here are a few shots from the game.  There are more on my website.  So if you'd like to check them out you can click here.  I keep adding more and more photos there, so check back often.









I love this next shot...


I normally don't do this, but these next few shots are in sequence.  I just had to throw these in, because it shows a great deal of teamwork!  Teamwork that made this touchdown count!
The handoff...
Red #14, thinks he can grab our #45.  But our #7 (to the right) has different plans...

#7 takes out red #14...  Nice job.

Nice opening...

Now red #7 thinks he's got our #45...

Ummmm.  Yeah.  I don't think he knew what hit him.  And yes,  45, just head-butted him!


And that's a touchdown...

I know this next shot is a little blurred, but I had to throw it in.  He's looking at me, like, Did you get all that!

A little deserved celebration...  Go Lehi!





Great game boys!  You deserved every bit that big win!!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

If I were this kid's parents I would get the four pictures and frame them together! The one where he's approaching #7, he's head butting him, knocked him down, and the last one is awesome. You can see #7 looking at him like, "What just happened?" That was too funny!!

Marquelle said...

Great job Amee...love the sequence shots. Thank you

carrie said...

I love these pictures, too. You do a great job. I'm sure John (45)will be excited when he sees those cool sequence shots you got of him. :o)