Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THE SECHRIST FAMILY


Meet the Sechrist family. I've know them since before there was a Sechrist family. ;) Kim was one of my college roommates. Back in the day. I won't say how far back in the day. It was just back in the day. But some fun times were shared and our friendship developed into something that we both can't even really understand. But there is a love and a respect for each other that we do understand. Friends like this are rare....special. She has a spirit about her that just attracts others to want to be around her. Seriously. She's beautiful and has the personality to go along with it. I'm so happy to be able to call her my best friend. She's an amazingly strong woman, with an equally amazing strong husband beside her. I'm so glad Kim and her beautiful family are in my life. I even think her kids call me Aunt Amee. Love it! Joel, her husband, is always looking out for me and I know he wants the best for me in every aspect of my life. I guess you could say he's kind of like a really good friend and a big brother all rolled in to one. I know. I'm one lucky girl. ;)

Well, Kim called me the other day and wanted to do a family photo session. Joel's sister, Amy, was there too. I will post her cute and fun family later. But for now, here is Kim and Joel and their awesome kids.






I kept mixing up this cutie's name with his little brother's... So I just started calling him Mr. Blue Eyes. Can you blame me?!



Here's little brother. One word... Adorable.




Joel, you're gonna have to watch out for this future heartbreaker...




This one is a little on the shy side, but she's definitely following in her sister's footsteps. Meaning...Joel's gonna have to stand at the door and scare all the boys away. ;)


Love this one. There's just something about it...


I'm gonna end for now with Joel and his boys.

6 comments:

April Hardy said...

Beautiful family! Nice job on the pictures.

Momma_S said...

I like the little heartbreaker with her foot rolled. It's candid. Always, my favs. Hey, Logan said he'd be happy to take some pics of India. Just send your camera anytime. lol

Anonymous said...

I am loving the kids! Mine I have a hard time cuz of my weight, but i think Joel looks great! I love the one of him and the boys! AAAHhH! You did great! Thank you so much!

The Amayesings said...

As always, love the pics. Cute family. We need to come down for a photo shoot again sometime!!!

amee sorensen said...

Tia! Come down anytime! ;) That would be awesome! It's the perfect time of year.
Cheree - I don't know if I could part with my camera for a long amount of time! ;( I think I would be lost...
Kim - You're beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I thought you might need the kids names....Alex, Tori, Megan, and Haylee, Fortner....and Amy. Cant wait to see them. When you get a cd I would love to check them all out. I'm so excited!!! You know I am!!!