Friday, September 11, 2009

ALA FOOTBALL


Hope everybody's not sick of football yet, 'cause the season is just getting started! ;) Here's ALA (American Leadership Academy) football team. And these kids are big! It's so fun to watch them play and see their individual techniques come out on the field. I didn't make it to all of this game, but here are a few shots I was able to get while I was there.

And I'm starting off with what could be one of my most favorite shots!

If you haven't met him already, here's my super-nephew,Adam, #14 sportin' the blue and white this year. (And a new haircut!) ;)

I love this shot of him.

And this one. He's not only putting his helmet on, but he's also puttin' his "game face" on!



I love this! He's working it like the NFL already trying to get every inch he can possibly get to make sure it's a 1st down! Nicely done!



I love this next series of shots...





Nice job #9!


Great game boys!

I just had to end this post with these last 2 shots. When the next team came on the field to start their game, I had to take a double look....well....check it out and see why!...


Yep! They're the Saints!! My favorite NFL team! And as my brother mentioned, They even have 'fleur de lis' on their helmets!
Which brings me to the start of the NFL season! Which technically started last night. But heres a shout out to the boyz down in New Orleans! Geaux Saints!!

6 comments:

Kristine said...

We'll be at the saints game with Maosn this Sunday. We have the cutest outfit for him, and we have special earmuffs for him. I can't wait to post them for you.

April Hardy said...

Adam is such a good well rounded athlete! I hope Weston is like that! Nice pictures. Tanya is so lucky to have you around. I would love to have nice pictures of my kids in their extra curricular activities.

amee sorensen said...

Yay! I can't wait either Kristine! He's just the cutest thing! Ever! I still want to take his picture with his Saints' beanie! ;)
Have fun at the game! It's gonna be good, being the first game of the season!

amee sorensen said...

Thanks April! I just got back from their house and all their photos on their walls are from ME! I love it! Of course I told them they had to represent me - or show me off! LOL! But I don't think they mind! ;)

Tanya said...

Yes We are lucky! These are great as always. #9 is Adam's buddy Manny. He is a nice kid. I'll have to tell his mom to check this out.:)

The Amayesings said...

I LOVE your sports pics. It doesn't hurt that the subject is our cutie patootie nephew and football.