Thursday, September 24, 2009

ELI AND HIS SOCCER GAME


Every time I see Eli, my nephew, he asks Amee, when are you going to come to one of my soccer games?
Well, I took a break from football and work and such and checked my schedule to find he was playing last night. Yay! I can make his game. Finally. And lucky me. It was his last game. I love watching him play and by these photos I'm sure you can see why. And he so happens to be the cutest little person out there on the field. I'm not biased or anything. Really.
(He's #5.)

This is when he first noticed me in the crowd...
Too cute. I think he was happy I was there, so he could show off for me and my camera.

He's coming over to chat with me for a bit.



I like this one.

He's just making sure I'm still there! ;)

I think the other team's goalie got a little bored, because when I turned to look at him, he was just 'monkeying' around! ;)




Love this! (He just could be the Michael Jordan of soccer.)






Eli showing me his trophy!


Ok. Seriously. Just look at that face. Could he be any cuter! I love this kid!

Love this one too!

I was checking out his team picture while Abby, Eli, and I were walking to my car. Abby, his sister, said that he wished that I could've just taken his picture. She seemed to think he just didn't want to go get team shots done. But I'm gonna think he just likes ME to take his pictures! ;)

Great job Eli!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey what a stud! Amee you are so good at capturing his studliness. :) Thanks for coming to the game!

April Hardy said...

What a handsome little guy! Drew was looking at the pics over my shoulder and said, "He's gonna be lady killer..." Meaning he will be a ladies man! What a little stud. I can totally see Chris in some of those pics, and then I think he resembles Adam, my bro. Good pics! Tanya's lucky to have you around to document these fun events in her kids life.

Rebel said...

AMee- I adore your style!