Monday, September 21, 2009

TWEET...ERIFIC!


A few weeks ago I called my mom in New Orleans to chat and she so happened to be looking at my blog. While we were talking, she all of sudden brings up "twitter" and asked how she can 'reply' to me. I was like Huh?!? And then I realized that I remembered that I have my twitter updates on my blog. I was then telling her that she can't reply from there. But if someone wants to reply they can send a DM (a Direct Message) to me that only I can see. She was confused and then so was I because she brought up the fact that Drew Brees' twitter updates were kind of boring! I was then really confused for about 2 seconds and then it hit me like a ton of bricks! My mom was on MY TWITTER PAGE! Yep, she follows me on twitter! Pretty cool, huh! And from there she found Drew Brees.. Because.. Well.. Yes.. I follow Drew Brees' tweets! And then I couldn't stop laughing, because she thought he wasn't too interesting (to put it lightly). Sorry Drew if you're reading this! ;) But just so you know, she does cheer you on when she's watching your games!
I love my mom and the fact that she reads my blog, follows my tweets, and reads everyone else's blogs. It's fun to share that with her and I think it's fun for her to be able to keep up on all of the family's goings ons! So keep blogging people!

And on that note, I admit I have been slacking a little on the blog. I've been sick and have had my parents in town, which was so fun! I'm glad they were able to make it all the way out here. But I'm back and have lots to blog about. (Sorry for the delay football fans. The posts and updates are coming. I've gotten your emails and phone calls. Thanks so much. And thanks for your patience.)

This is just a quick post and so I wanted to post just a few pics. And yes, you're stuck with a pic of me on this post. ;) I traded in the Purple and Gold for a few hours on Saturday night for the Blue and White. I had to represent BYU who played Florida State. It wasn't the best game with the best outcome, but you'll have to agree it has a beautiful backdrop! All these pics were taken with my iPhone. Yes, I left my 'real' camera at home. I know. I felt like I was missing a limb, but it was nice to just sit back and enjoy the game. And even though BYU lost, it wasn't too bad of a football day. LSU won, and USC lost to Washington....which helped....a little. ;)

Beautiful setting! Isn't it?!

(Ummm...yeah, I know I have a weird smirk on my face, but I never know when Jeff is going to take the pic!) ;) Thanks Jeff! And it was fun to go to the game! I felt like I was in college again shouting ...Rise and shout the cougars are out....!



I just had to get this shot of ALL the FSU fans. Someone told Jeff on the way in to the stadium that there was going to be like 10 - 15,000 fans there representing FSU. Umm. Well. Maybe more like 10 or 15. ;) Ya'll have nothin' on LSU fans!!!! (Sorry, just had to throw that in there.)

Happy Monday!

No comments: