Monday, January 4, 2010

ALA HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL TEAM


I had to opportunity to shoot the ALA High School Varsity Basketball Team a month or so ago.  It brought back memories for me of my high school basketball team photos...back in the day.  ;)  I love having those photos to look back on.  To look back on those memories of teammates, friends, and coaches.  I loved every minute of it.

I wanted to let the players and parents know that its not to late to order the team and individual shots of their boys.  So if you haven't done so, there's still time.  Just go to my website or feel free to email me at:  ameesorensen@mac.com .  My site has the team and individual images from the shoot for you to look at.



I also wanted to thank Chad, the Coach!  Good luck this year!  I've seen you coach and you do an excellent job with these boys. 

No comments: