Saturday, January 9, 2010

THE NASHIF FAMILY


As I mentioned before, this is such a beautiful family and I'm so happy they chose me as their photographer.
I pulled up to the location of our shoot, got out of my car to walk around and take a look, and as I did it started to snow...a kind of a wet snow. Terry and Katie pulled up, and Terry and I both looked at each other with our hands out...like, it's snowing! But we decided to shoot anyway and as we were getting ready, it decided to stop snowing (most of the time). Yay!
Their daughter, Macie, is THE cutest little girl. Ever. But she does have a mom that is absolutely gorgeous. And Terry, you're pretty good-lookin' too. ;) I had so much fun getting to know them and following them around with my camera. I loved every minute of it!
Here are a few more images I was able to capture during our shoot...












I love this one...

And this one...

Another favorite!

Thank you Katie, Terry, and Macie! Between the snow and the little 'break' I had to take in the middle of your session...I had a great time with all of you. ;) Ya'll are absolutely awesome!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Amee you are amazing! Every picture has that special "Amee" magic. I can see these photos in a magazine like "Family" selling anything from jeans to toothpaste. What a beautiful family.

Momma_S said...

Hey Amee, I like the first one bestest. They're all great but I like the depth of field and clarity on it. Like your new logo, too. Very tres' chic!! Hope you're doing fantabulous:) Hugs~ Cheree