Monday, January 4, 2010

LIVE IN THE MOMENT


The New Year has begun.  Resolutions have been started.  Goals have been made.  A new hope has been given.  With each new year that starts, we hope it to be better and greater than the last.  Some look at this time of year as a new beginning...a chance to start over.  I, for one, would like to look at each day as a new beginning.  A new start.  A new day to start new goals and work on the ones I already have.  I agree, a new year can get our brains thinking of more that we want to accomplish in life, but just think what we can accomplish if we try to improve our lives each and every day...by 'living' in the moment.  Making each day count.  For each day is a blessing given to us to improve our individual lives and enrich others.  To work towards accomplishing our goals we have made for ourselves.  Some big, some little, whatever they may be...they are our goals.

Live in the moment.  
___________

And since a post is better with a photo, here is one of my beautiful niece, Emeree.   Who loves to be called 'cute' or 'pretty girl'.  I know this, because when I talk to her and flatter her with those words, her eyes light up as she smiles, all while batting those beautiful eyelashes at me.  I love it.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful baby!!! ;)

The Amayesings said...

I want some baby Emeree cheek!!! You're so lucky.

Kristine said...

What a beautiful baby. She looks just like her favorite cousin Noelle, :)