Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ROB FENN & BEVERLY HILLS


Rob Fenn was hired by the Beverly Hills Times Magazine last month and asked if I would shoot his profile for the magazine. Uhhhh.... yeah.. of course! He's the Music - Movie - Entertainment Editor. He also just launched his blog titled 'Check My Brain / Blog' to promote the magazine. If you want to know the ins and outs of anything that has to do with entertainment, check it out.
So for the shoot, we were both thinking of kind of a 'run down' look... Ya know. Beverly Hills. Ok. So the opposite. ;) But I was very happy with the outcome of the shoot. And I'll use Rob's words... Thank you for making me look exactly how I wanted. It's like old school meets rock 'n roll. I love it. It's perfect. I'll take that compliment. Anyday. ;)

I usually show my favorite last, but this time I'm showing it first... This one says it all!








I like this angle... It kind of has a 'musician' feel to it..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...you always do such an amazing job. I happen to love the one of him buttoning his jacket..all capture the goal...love ya

amee sorensen said...

Thanks Kim! That one is one of my favs too.. ;)

Michelle said...

Amee, your mad foto skillz are evident! All I can say is you are a freak with the camera!!
Love YA!!

Michelle
p.s. I would like to pre-order my copy of your cover shoot...just tell me where to send the check!!

The Amayesings said...

LOVE it. Did he take the one of you on your FB profile? Killer photos, lady.

Marquelle said...

Great work! Let's catch-up soon.