Thursday, January 7, 2010

NASHIF FAMILY SNEAK PEEK


I was gonna wait until I finished going thru all the images from my session yesterday morning, but I couldn't...wait...any...longer.  I had to show a few.  Had to.  This little family is just simply beautiful all the way around.  
So here's just a quick little peek...
I will post more soon of this fabulous family.
 


Just look at this little beauty...

I know I said I haven't gone thru all the images yet, but I'm thinking this will be my favorite.  I absolutely love it.  Thank you Macie.

More to come.  I promise.  Hope ya'll don't mind.  ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable...you always work the magic. Im alive fyi...Thanks for your support! I need to get some pictures from you so I can frame them..talk with you soon.

Anonymous said...

Very good.

Michelle said...

Macie is so adorable! She looks like she's in a Baby Gap advertisement!!