Thursday, October 1, 2009

THE FORTNER FAMILY


Amy and her kids are so fun to be around. They are so nice and genuine. You can just feel the love they have for each other. Even though I just met them for the first time, Amy just seems to be a strong, independent woman who cares a great deal for her children and I just know that they return the feeling. Her kids share similar yet different attributes that seem to bring them all together. Anyway, that's just what I see. ;)

I love this first image of them all together. I think it says it all...

Amy watch out for this little fireball. She's gonna need help chasing the boys away. But I think her big brother can help. Tori is full spunk and beauty.

Beautiful.


This young man is not only on the handsome side, but he's as genuine as they come. Girls, feel free to email me if you want his number. ;)



Once you get this little cutie with the case of the giggles, it's hard to get her to stop. I love it.



Check out this little darling one and her big blue eyes...

I caught her playing in the nearby creek. She loved it. Even though it was freezing cold!





Thanks Amy, Alex, Tori, Megan, and Haylee! It was awesome meeting all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking our pictures. Your magic camera is a savior!!!! I can't wait to show my kids when they get home from school.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the rest of them...You did great. I might have you take a couple more of Aubree...What are you doing for Conference? You want to come down? Let me know. I'll give you a call later tonight.